Monday, December 29, 2014

First Blog Post!

Hey there internet! I decided I wanted to start a blog.  I'd always had a tumblr but I figured this blog would be more of a way to let my feelings out in words.  This is kind of my message in a bottle.  Who knows if anyone will actually end up reading it.
Well a little bit about myself.  I'm a freshman at Dickinson College studying Chemistry.  I have 5 lovely little kitties and 2 crazy dogs.  I love art and music.  I'm hoping to post some of my creations here.  I'm your basic teenage girl going through all the normal craziness of life and growing up.  
I have one brother who is going to be a total heartbreaker but he doesn't know it yet.  My parents and I are very close.
I don't really have a best friend right now, but I have a lot of good friends.  I play the guitar and the piano.  I love to read and I'm obsessed with make up.  
Who knows where this blog will end up going.  I have a habit of starting things and never finishing them so hopefully this will turn out to be a lesson in finishing things, or at least keeping them going.  Nice to make your acquaintance. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment